The DS-710 seal has a replaceable face insert, so that different face materials can be used to handle a wide range of corrosive and abrasive liquids. The DS-710 seal face is integral with the composite PTFE bellows.
• For use with extremely corrosive chemicals, including concentrated acids and salts, strong oxidizing and reducing agents, and chemically active organic compounds.
• For external mounting in pumps and agitators vessels.
• Max. Operating Pressure : 12 kg/cm 2 *
• Temperature Range : -50 to 250 *
• Max. Rubbing Speed : 25 m/s
*(Depend on combination of materials)
• Mounted outside the seal chamber with only the internal surfaces of the secondary seals and face in contact with the process liquid.
• Maximum corrosive resistance, longlife operation.
• Multiple springs exert even closing force on seal faces. Ensure even loading of seal face and compensates for acceptable shaft misalignment.
• Metal Parts : SUS 316
• Spring : SUS 316
• Rotary Face : Silicon Carbide/Tungsten Carbide/Carbon
• Stationary Face : Silicon Carbide/Tungsten Carbide/Carbon
• Secondary Seals : PTFE
*(Other configuration of materials also available on request)