Type DS-7N mechanical seal is designed for universal application. The seal face are loosely inserted and can be easily exchanged, the thrust-ring is retained by the drive lugs preventing the springs falling out.
• For use in pumps, mixers, blenders, agitators, compressors and other rotary shaft equipment.
• Suitable for most general and light chemical duties ranging from water to weak acid solutions.
• Max. Operating Pressure : 16 kg/cm 2 *
• Temperature Range : -15 to 200 *
• Max. Rubbing Speed : 20 m/s
*(Depend on combination of materials)
• The wave spring designed for install in the shallow seal chamber.
• Non-clogging single coil spring for dependability.
• Independent of shaft rotating direction.
• Premium-grade silicon carbide solid seal faces are excellent for high temperature and enduring abrasive fluids.
• Metal Parts : SUS 316
• Spring : SUS 316
• Rotary Face : Silicon Carbide/Tungsten Carbide/Carbon
• Stationary Face : Silicon Carbide/Ceramic/Tungsten Carbide/Carbon
• Secondary Seals : Fluoroelastomer/Nitrile/Ethylene Propelene
*(Other configuration of materials also available on request)